Friday, November 29, 2013

Let's Dance...



Paloma Faith has revealed that she is working with Plan B and Pharrell Williams on her third studio album.

The singer told the Daily Star that the record will be more uplifting than its predecessors.

"I'm sick of being miserable. I'm in the studio now with the attitude of, 'Screw the hard stuff, let's dance'. That sums up how the album is sounding. I can't wait to play the new songs live so I can see people having a good time at my concerts rather than crying at all my emotional stuff." 

Speaking about her collaborators, the 32-year-old added: "Plan B is amazing and inspiring. He's so precise and focused and so dedicated that he makes me doubt myself. I'll think, 'Am I really committed to my job compared to him?' I justify it to myself by saying, 'Well, he doesn't spend as long as I do on artwork. Working with Pharrell is just a dream come true as I've been a fan for years."

Faith released her debut album Do You Want the Truth or Something Beautiful? in 2009 and followed it up with Fall to Grace in 2012. Both have since gone double platinum in the UK.

2 comments:

Jon said...

I hope the Plan B collaboration doesn't mean that in her mind, having fun and dancing equals "urban angsty shit rap". Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Or that she intends to become the 126th artist to be featured on some bloody Calvin Harris song...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...