Friday, January 24, 2014

Her Lips Are Sealed...



"It's official! I'm off my crutches and I'm looking for the perfect pair of heels to wear to the Grammys.........."


"My lips are almost sealed! I can't say anything more....................

Yes, it's official! Madonna herself ant the Grammy's have confirmed that she WILL perform at the ceremony! No more details are known.

In the meantime, Madonna's manager has confirmed that she will be going into the recording soon to make a new album, saying that "she is eager to get started". Well, I am VERY eager for her to finish!!!

UPDATE:


DJ Avicii was interviewed yesterday by Australian Channel V and said he has some upcoming plans with Madonna. Sound good!

3 comments:

Jon said...

Rumours. Gossip. Rumours. It would be particularly fantabulosa if Miss Ciccone and Miss Minogue were to perform for the occasion - preferably together! Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

What a dream - except I fear that would kill all the gay men in the land...

My money's on she will appear with Macklemore & Lewis (especially if they do "Same "Love"!).

Jon said...

In the immortal words of Charlie Hides - "Whoooooooooooooo?"

Jx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...