Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Violet Flame...

Erasure press shot 2014.

Erasure have announced their new album.

The Violet Flame is the duo's 16th studio album release and follows 2013's Snow Globe. The album was produced by Richard X and was recorded in New York and London. The first single from the 10-track album will be released in July and the album on September 22nd.

Erasure and Richard X??? This will be fabulous!!!

Here are the UK tour dates:

November 12 - Reading, Hexagon
November 13 - Southampton, Guildhall
November 15 - Nottingham, Royal Concert Hall
November 16 - Guildford, G Live
November 17 - Bristol, Colston Hall
November 19 - Aberdeen, Music Hall
November 20 - Edinburgh, Corn Exchange
November 21 - Glasgow, O2 Academy
November 23 - Brighton, Dome
November 24 - Cardiff, St David's Hall
November 25 - Preston, Guildhall
November 28 - Newcastle, O2 Academy
November 29 - Wolverhampton, Civic Hall
November 30 - Manchester, O2 Apollo
December 14 - London, The Forum

5 comments:

Jon said...

Wow, wow, WOW!

What a fantabulosa combination - can't wait to hear it...

Jx

Teddi said...

This will be very interesting

Thunderbitch said...

I think I just lost consciousness.... I can't wait, this year is lining up to be fabulous with new music :)I loved Tomorrow's World.

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

I know - I'm VERY excited about this album! I loved "Tomorrow's World" and "Snow Globe" - in fact, I love all of their albums, although "Other People's Songs" and "Union Street" are certainly not among my favorites...

This year is going to be a great music year, it seems!

Thunderbitch said...

I agree, all the albums are great but , p,s and u, s are not among my favs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...