Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Honeymoon...



Lana Del Rey has revealed that she has finished nine songs for a new album titled Honeymoon.

The singer told Billboard that the production on Honeymoon is "perfect", and that she is only waiting for "a few more songs to tie everything together. "It's very different from the last one [Ultraviolence] and similar to the first two, Born to Die and Paradise," she revealed.

Del Rey continued: "I finished my last one in March and released it in June and I had a follow-up idea. It's growing into something I really like. I'm kind of enjoying sinking into this more noirish feel for this one. It's been good."

Del Rey also revealed that Honeymoon will include a cover of 'Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood', a song made famous by Nina Simone.

"After doing a cover of [the Jessie Mae Robinson track] 'The Other Woman', I like summarising the record with a jazz song. I'm having fun with my interpretation," she said.

So, we can expect new albums from Lana, Marina & The Diamonds AND (most importantly) Madonna this year! Hurrah!

2 comments:

Jon said...

I am sure she's made of wax... Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Explains why she's so perfect then...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...