Tuesday, April 19, 2011

F**K That & F**K This...



Lady GaGa has asserted that she is not a manufactured popstar and has declared that she could still affect people with just a microphone and a piano (but without her clothes, I'm sure).

The star has hit out at critics who have claimed that she is a manufactured act due to her controversial videos and outfits.

"Let me tell you something. If you f**king rip my hairbow and my wig off my f**king head, my shoes, my bra, every single thing on my body, and you throw me on a piano with a microphone, I will f**king make you cry," she told NME magazine.

"I feel I have been probed endlessly about who the f**k I am. I have been quite open about it. And still nobody seems to have a clue."

The singer-songwriter also hit out at major producers who keep sending her demos of tracks.

"I'm not going to start churning out what you expect," she said. "If you want me to be a manufactured act, you can f**k off."



Gaga will premiere her new music video "Judas" this Easter (but of course - with all the scandals that is bound to involve). People in general seem to agree that the new single is a big improvement over the previous one - however, the same can not be said for the album cover, which I posted here a couple of days ago...

1 comment:

Jon said...

It seems the "lady" doth protest too much... Jx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...