Saturday, April 9, 2011

Update...



So, what is happening in the world of Lady Gaga - and do I care after her anti-climatic "Born This Way" fiasco? Well, I admit that the song did take away some of my excitement for her upcoming album - but I am still hoping for a good album. So, here's what's happening:

*"Judas", the next single from Gaga goes to radio on April 19th. The song is said to by a typical Gaga/RedOne dance track, and much better then the previous single.

*The music video has been shot, and features Gaga as Maria Magdalena (no surprises there). The video re-tells the bible (no surprises there) and "will shock a lot of people" (no surprises there). The real surprise: the song has NOT been renamed "Like A Prayer"!


I AM Madonna!
 *Gaga will perform at the GMA Concert Series on May 27th and at the Much Music Awards on June 19th. In the UK she will headline the BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend on May 15th.

*Poor Gaga has been so busy that (like bloody Rihanna) she has no time to buy any clothes - please make sure to send the girls some money so they can cover up when they leave their hotel rooms!

To zoom it up: Gaga may be releasing a great song, she needs clothes, she should perhaps leave all things Maria Magdalena to German pop princess Sandra - and I am still hoping for a record as good as her last one! Oh, and then of course there is this, which I am rather excited about:



1 comment:

Jon said...

"I am still hoping for a record as good as her last one"

As I am sure you will guess, I am not. I am hoping that there will never be another.

Jx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...