Sunday, September 2, 2012

Evergreen Dean...

Evergreen: The Very Best of Hazell Dean

A new best of CD from Hazell Dean is coming out on September 10th. It looks like a nice package - two CD's, including all the hits and a bonus disc filled with remixes. Oh, and it costs just 5 pounds on Amazon UK. Here is the info:

Hazell Dean has remained one of the world s leading Hi-NRG & Dance-pop artists throughout her ongoing 35+ year career. The gay and lesbian icon and chart heroine has had twelve UK chart hits, all included on her first 2 CD collection Evergreen: The Very Best of Hazell Dean.

CD 1 features chart blockbusters Whatever I Do (Wherever I Go) , Who s Leaving Who and Searchin' (I Gotta Find A Man) as well as more hits and 3 previously unreleased mixes from the PWL archive.

CD 2 features a host of material available for the first time on CD including rare and unreleased mixes of Maybe (We Should Call It A Day) and No Fool (For Love) and more making this the essential Hazell Dean collection.

Disc1:
1. Whatever I Do (Wherever I Go)
2. Who's Leaving Who?
3. Searchin' (I Gotta Find A Man)
4. Maybe (We Should Call It A Day)
5. Turn It Into Love
6. Back In My Arms (Once Again)
7. No Fool (For Love)
8. Love Pains
9. They Say It's Gonna Rain
10. Evergreen
11. Jealous Love
12. Better Off Without You
13. Stand Up
14. Always Doesn't Mean Forever
15. E.S.P. (Extra Sensual Persuasion)
16. Keeping It Together
17. Call And Say
18. Can't Help The Way That I Feel
19. More Than Words Can Say
20. Are You Man Enough?
21. Tell Me (You'll Wait For Me)

Disc 2:
1. Searchin' (I Gotta Find A Man) [Mega-Mix]
2. Whatever I Do (Wherever I Go) [1987 Extended Remix]
3. Who s Leaving Who? [Alternative 12 Mix]
4. Maybe (We Should Call It A Day) [Alternative Extended Version]
5. Turn It Into Love [Extended Version]
6. No Fool (For Love) [Dance Version]
7. Evergreen [Extended Version]
8. Jealous Love [Extended Version]
9. Can't Help The Way That I Feel [12" Master]
10. Love Pains [Rawhide & Bullwhip Mix]
11. Better Off Without You [A Touch Of Leather Mix]

3 comments:

Jon said...

I love Hazell Dean - I met her once, and she is adorable... Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Really? When did you meet her?

Jon said...

At an event all about the history of gay clubbing in London, back in 2009 - read about it here. Jx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...