Friday, May 3, 2013

Different...



Kylie Minogue has spoken about her next studio album.The singer is currently working on her 12th collection, after signing a new management deal with Jay-Z's Roc Nation earlier this year.

Minogue confirmed that she has been collaborating with Pharrell Williams, Stargate and Darkchild, adding that she is experimenting in the studio.

"It's bringing out something different in me, which is cool," she told Rolling Stone. "I need to know what it is to do something different – different style of delivery, different beats, different subject matter. I think that I am a natural chameleon, so that floats my boat.It will maintain the DNA of what a Kylie track is, just because I'm on it. I like to try move the goalpost and experiment with different sounds. I can't tell you exactly what it is. I couldn't really describe it yet. But I can tell you I'm having a lot of fun in the process."

Well, hopefully it will be different good - not different as in "I am trying to be bloody Rihanna now". But I have faith in my princess...

3 comments:

onceuponatimebookblog said...

So excited for this album. Xx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

So am I !!! :)

Teddi said...

I really hope it is nothing like bloody Rihanna!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...