Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Back To The Culture...



Boy George has reveled that he’s finally decided to reform his hit band Culture Club, 15 years after they last recorded together.

George, who has just released his own solo album This Is What I Do, met with guitarist Roy Hay in LA recently and says they plan to get back in the studio with Jon Moss - George’s ex-boyfriend - and Mikey Craig in January.

“Yes, I’m finally ready for it,” he says."It will be a completely new record. There’s no point doing it just for nostalgia. I talked a few years ago about a Culture Club reunion – they wanted me to do it for years but it wasn’t right and obviously for five or ten years I was going through other things. Jon was surprised when I told him I wanted the reunion to happen at last... but I wanted to do this album for myself first.”

You can read the whole interview here

2 comments:

Jon said...

Expect hair-pulling, slapping and screaming back-stage. Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

I wonder if we will get a behind the scenes documentary...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...