Tuesday, January 14, 2014

KDNA...

Kylie Minogue

Kylie Minogue has spoken about her upcoming new album.

The singer will release her 12th studio album later this year, following the release of her new single "Into The Blue" on March 16 (radio premiere is January 27th).

"The sound essentially retains my DNA, and what a Kylie song is," Minogue told MailOnline of her new material. "But I think that gives me room to manoeuvre because you have something like "Can't Get You Out Of My Head", to "Slow", to "I Believe In You" to "I Should Be So Lucky" - it's still within the pop/dance arena."

She added: "What it has done for me, most importantly, is injected a freshness and a vitality into doing what is basically what I've always done - I needed to have a fresh approach and Roc Nation has helped me do that."

Kylie Minogue - MasterCard Priceless

Minogue signed a new management deal with Jay Z's Roc Nation back in 2013, joining a roster that includes Rihanna, Shakira and Calvin HarrisThe Aussie star will play brand new music at a MasterCard Priceless Gig in March, with a date and venue to be confirmed in the coming weeks.

"I can't wait to perform some of my new tracks at my MasterCard Priceless Gig," Minogue said. "After a year of working on my album in the studio, I'm so excited to share all my hard work. It's genuinely a priceless moment for me to be given this unique opportunity."

Head of brand and sponsorship at MasterCard UK & Ireland Shaun Springer said: "Kylie Minogue has been right at the heart of some of the BRITs' most iconic moments so we're absolutely delighted to have her on board for this year's MasterCard Priceless Campaign. "We're extremely excited about giving one fan a truly Priceless Moment with her."

Fans must follow @MasterCardUK and retweet RT to meet @KylieMinogue at her upcoming @MasterCardUK gig between midnight, January 14 and midnight, January 15.

Kylie Minogue for the MasterCard Priceless campaign



The lyrics to "Into The Blue":

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...