Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Another Sale Gone...



I was very much looking forward to the new Kyla La Grange CD - that is, until I saw that the CD version has 10 tracks, while the digital has 14! Now, I have no interest in buying digital so I asked Miss La Grange about this - she tells me that the record company, in their infinite wisdom, decided NOT to release the deluxe version on CD. Who on earth decides these things? Couldn't they have skipped the standard version instead, since the deluxe versions always seem to sell better anyways???


 photo Kyla.png

I was going to buy this album, but now I don't think I will, unless the deluxe version gets a CD release somewhere. I simply refuse to import a CD at additional costs, only to get fewer tracks - and I have no interest whatsoever in digital. A real shame, especially when the artist has no say in the matter...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...