Monday, July 21, 2014

Special...

Dannii Minogue photoshoot for Fault Magazine

Dannii Minogue has revealed that she is recording new music.

The singer told Fault magazine that she has new material in the pipeline but does not want to release anything until she is sure that it is "special".

"I recorded some stuff that I've co-written and some stuff that friends have written and others that I've found and just love," she said. "I'm just trying out loads of different stuff with no pressure of a record company or a deal or a date or anything. I'm just seeing if I can find that something special but, again, it's been so long since I've done it that I don't want to come back with something unless it's special."

A comeback would indeed be welcome, Miss Minogue!

Dannii Minogue photoshoot for Fault MagazineDannii Minogue photoshoot for Fault Magazine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...