Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Back Again, Darling...



Joanna Lumley has reportedly confirmed that she will film new episodes of Absolutely Fabulous later this year.

The actress was quoted as in Hello magazine saying that she will begin work on new instalments this summer.

"In late August I start filming on three episodes of Absolutely Fabulous, which we are all ecstatic about," she said.



However, Lumley said that she has no idea what will happen when the show returns, saying: "Miss [Jennifer] Saunders has been so busy writing Uptown Downstairs Abbey for Comic Relief and also Spice Girls: The Musical, I don't think she's started [the script]!"

This will be FABULOUS, I'm sure!!! This is one of my favourite TV shows ever!

2 comments:

ShineOnAndOn said...

AHHHHH Sweetie Darrrrrling Darling Sweeeeeetie! YAY I cannot wait! :)

Jon said...

Excellent news! Jx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...