Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More Snow...

 

Hi there,

I just wanted to say how excited I am about the response to the announcement of '50 Words For Snow'. Thanks so much. I am really pleased with how it's all come together and I hope you enjoy the music and the artwork when it's released.

With best wishes,
Kate

 

Kate's 10th studio album "50 Words For Snow" will be released on 21 November 2011. It will feature the following musical guests:

  • Andy Fairweather Low appears on Wild Man
  • Elton John appears on Snowed In At Wheeler Street
  • Stephen Fry appears on the song sharing the same name as the album, 50 Words For Snow.
Elton John? Really? Hope he shuts up and just plays the piano (although I find it hard to believe that man could shut up for even a second).


The first single from the album will be “Wild Man”.  The new single will be released digitally world-wide on Tuesday 11th October at midnight. (GRRRRRRRRRR - really? I would imagine most Kate Bush fans wanting an ACTUAL release of this).

On Monday 10th October Ken Bruce will be broadcasting the worldwide exclusive of "Wild Man".  A radio edit of Kate's new single will be played on BBC Radio 2 (88-91FM) during Ken's show just after 11am UK time.

50 Words for Snow

2 comments:

Jon said...

Good old Ken Bruce! He gets all the exclusives these days (basically because everyone hates the breakfast DJ Chris Evans). Shame it's when I am in work... Jx

Teddi said...

Damn, I really wanted to physical release of the single, arrgghhh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...